| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Webbers Falls, Ok in January is very cool at 1.8 °C (35.24 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 8.4 °C (47.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -4.8 °C (23.4 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature range/ variation in January is 13.2 °C (23.8 °F).
- The weather in January is a little parched. A mere 46mm (1.8in) of fluid is dropped.
- The shortest day is 9:51 long and the longest day is 10:25 long with an average length of 10:05.
Check the distance to and compare the Webbers Falls, Ok January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Webbers Falls, Ok, Usa
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Webbers Falls, Ok:
- Gravette, Ar, Usa - 165.6 kms (102.9 miles) NNE
- Fayetteville, Ar, Usa - 143.4 kms (89.1 miles) NE
- Fort Smith, Arkansas, Usa - 68.5 kms (42.5 miles) ENE
- Mena, Ar, Usa - 91.1 kms (56.6 miles) E
- Ozark, Ar, Usa - 91.1 kms (56.6 miles) E
- Subiaco, Ar, Usa - 91.1 kms (56.6 miles) E