| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Webbers Falls, Ok in October is very mild at 16.3 °C (61.34 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 23.8 °C (74.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 8.8 °C (47.8 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures in October is 15 °C (27 °F).
- The weather in October is hardly dry. Circa 114.8mm (4.5in) of water falls.
- The shortest day is 10:43 long and the longest day is 11:46 long with an average length of 11:14.
Check the distance to and compare the Webbers Falls, Ok October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Webbers Falls, Ok, Usa
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Webbers Falls, Ok:
- Gravette, Ar, Usa - 165.6 kms (102.9 miles) NNE
- Fayetteville, Ar, Usa - 143.4 kms (89.1 miles) NE
- Fort Smith, Arkansas, Usa - 68.5 kms (42.5 miles) ENE
- Mena, Ar, Usa - 91.1 kms (56.6 miles) E
- Ozark, Ar, Usa - 91.1 kms (56.6 miles) E
- Subiaco, Ar, Usa - 91.1 kms (56.6 miles) E