| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Webbers Falls, Ok in March is quite mild at 10 °C (50 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 16.8 °C (62.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 3.2 °C (37.8 °F).
- In March there is a range/ variation of daily average temperatures of 13.6 °C (24.5 °F).
- The weather in March is not exactly parched. Circa 100.3mm (3.9in) of liquid descends.
- The shortest day is 11:22 long and the longest day is 12:29 long with an average length of 11:55.
Check the distance to and compare the Webbers Falls, Ok March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Webbers Falls, Ok, Usa
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Webbers Falls, Ok:
- Gravette, Ar, Usa - 165.6 kms (102.9 miles) NNE
- Fayetteville, Ar, Usa - 143.4 kms (89.1 miles) NE
- Fort Smith, Arkansas, Usa - 68.5 kms (42.5 miles) ENE
- Mena, Ar, Usa - 91.1 kms (56.6 miles) E
- Ozark, Ar, Usa - 91.1 kms (56.6 miles) E
- Subiaco, Ar, Usa - 91.1 kms (56.6 miles) E