| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Webbers Falls, Ok in July is hot at 27.6 °C (81.68 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 34.2 °C (93.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20.9 °C (69.6 °F).
- The average daily temperature range/ variation in July is 13.3 °C (23.9 °F).
- The weather in July is marginally dry. Only 63mm (2.5in) of water descends.
- The shortest day is 13:56 long and the longest day is 14:28 long with an average length of 14:15.
Check the distance to and compare the Webbers Falls, Ok July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Webbers Falls, Ok, Usa
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Webbers Falls, Ok:
- Gravette, Ar, Usa - 165.6 kms (102.9 miles) NNE
- Fayetteville, Ar, Usa - 143.4 kms (89.1 miles) NE
- Fort Smith, Arkansas, Usa - 68.5 kms (42.5 miles) ENE
- Mena, Ar, Usa - 91.1 kms (56.6 miles) E
- Ozark, Ar, Usa - 91.1 kms (56.6 miles) E
- Subiaco, Ar, Usa - 91.1 kms (56.6 miles) E