| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Webbers Falls, Ok in August is hot at 26.8 °C (80.24 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 33.7 °C (92.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 19.8 °C (67.6 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature variation/ range in August is 13.9 °C (25 °F).
- The weather in August is somewhat dry. Just 73.4mm (2.9in) of water is released.
- The shortest day is 12:56 long and the longest day is 13:54 long with an average length of 13:26.
Check the distance to and compare the Webbers Falls, Ok August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Webbers Falls, Ok, Usa
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Webbers Falls, Ok:
- Gravette, Ar, Usa - 165.6 kms (102.9 miles) NNE
- Fayetteville, Ar, Usa - 143.4 kms (89.1 miles) NE
- Fort Smith, Arkansas, Usa - 68.5 kms (42.5 miles) ENE
- Mena, Ar, Usa - 91.1 kms (56.6 miles) E
- Ozark, Ar, Usa - 91.1 kms (56.6 miles) E
- Subiaco, Ar, Usa - 91.1 kms (56.6 miles) E